Wednesday 9 October 2013

Catch my drift ?




The excitement about my 'now functional' blog really got the better part of me. I talk about it to whoever cares to listen. In class, along the corridors at school and even on social networks. One very successful business man that I met at a very high profile summit (yes, I attend those) said that you are your product's advertiser, other forms of advertising will not be effective like your own word of mouth. People will believe you more than a banner pinned/stuck on the streets.


It is for that reason (apart from the excitement) I can't stop telling people to follow my blog (I'm sure I have already become a nuisance to some).

I however want to correct something which I have been getting as 'suggestions' from my potential followers, or people who have taken time to look at the blog. They really do not catch the drift, do they? One even went to the extent of asking me to blog about fashion, local trending news and celebrity news. She was definitely referring to those time consuming, cheap stories ( I know you catch my drift) .

I however feel like setting the record straight. This is NOT a gossip forum, nor a gig-guide. I blog about matters that touch my life/and others, my options and at times suggestions.


So, to those who have 'requests,' Ewu!! this is not 'play my choice' .....


*peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment